Queen City Texas

A Place You Can Call Home

City Ordinances

Queen City, Texas requires the following forms and permits:

  • New Businesses
  • Temp/It
  • Building
  • House Moving
  • House Movers Licenses
  • Fireworks Stand Permit
  • Mobile Home Relocation Application
  • Travel Trailer(Locations and occupancy) Permits

For more information or to obtain these items, contact City Hall at 903-796-7986

Queen City, Texas Economic Development Corporation